Breaking News

YouTube Account is Terminated or suspended need appeal form and description

YouTube Account is Terminated or suspended ?



YOU WANT TO APPEAL FOR UN-SUSPENSION OF YOUR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT ?

Appeal link below :

https://support.google.com/youtube/contact/accountdisabled

or

Link click here

So you will get Below page :

Unable to access a Google product

Please fill out this form if you believe that your access to a Google product has been suspended in error. We'll follow up with you only if we require more information or we have additional information to share.

Please provide an email address you currently have access to so you receive our notifications regarding your account. If you still have access to the email address you use to sign into your account, please re-enter it here.

The channel URL will begin with “https://www.youtube.com/channel."



SAMPLE 1 :
I BELIEVE MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT WAS ENORMOUSLY SUSPENDED based on google policy disallowing me "to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”); or . i have producing too much video content in a weak may b that why youtube filter take me spam or some reason like people watching my videos many times may b they like .so Till date I haven't violated any youtube policy but then also I received this mail.
I have followed the YouTube Community Guidelines i didn't done any violation of youtube policy.I never uploaded any kind of copyrighted material neither my channel has any copyright strike but then also my youtube account got suspended without any reason.I request you to kindly check whether someone has wrongly flagged my video and also I am writing to let you know all of this so that you re-consider my account and review all the videos on my channel and then re-enable it as soon as possible.
Thank you!
YOUR NAME XYZ

I think that my channel should have not been suspended because .I have followed the YouTube Community Guidelines i didn't done any violation of youtube policy .why acount has been suspended or i think may b mistakely .Can you please check my channel again  if  people have wrongly flagged my videos. kindly active my account As soon as possible ,thanks. 
 thanking you
Sincerely,
Mr xyz

* Required field  ( this is sample purpose click in original form, click here  Link

AFTER SUBMIT WAIT FOR 2-4 WEEK FOR GOOD REPLY FROM YOUTUBE SUPPORT , IF YOU GET NEGATIVE REPLY ,RE-APPEAL WITH SAME PROCEDURE (IF YOU HAVE BETTER DESCRIPTION COMMENT BELOW).





14 comments:

  1. Reply comes like:-
    Hello,

    Thank you for your account suspension appeal. We have decided to keep your account suspended based on our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service. Please visit http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines for more information.

    Please do not respond to this email. Replies to this email will not be processed. Please refer to our Help Center for more information.

    Sincerely,
    The YouTube Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait sometime may be two months than again appeal with new email id .. hope it may work if your channel dont have any copyright or mis leading data or tags

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to get back if it showing only try to restore account

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apne YouTube channel ka URL kaise pata kare

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not working please help
    This my email id sir . dj8189838409@gmail.c

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent 4 appeal and it not worked youtube only sent this automated email
    Thank you for your account suspension appeal. We have decided to keep your account suspended based on our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service. Please visit http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines for more information.

    Please do not respond to this email. Replies to this email will not be processed. Please refer to our Help Center for more information.

    Sincerely,
    The YouTube Team

    What can i do please help me email id lovas938@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. YouTube Didn't Unban My Account

    ReplyDelete
  8. my google ads and youtube account had been suspended. plz help me. email: sanjib.rkmy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir im New Youtuber

    I think that my channel should have not been suspended because .I have followed the YouTube Community Guidelines i didn't done any violation of youtube policy .why acount has been suspended or i think may b mistakely .Can you please check my channel again if people have wrongly flagged my videos. kindly active my account As soon as possible ,thanks.
    thanking you
    Sincerely,
    Mr xyz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, i got my account back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,

    Thanks for contacting the YouTube Copyright compliance team.

    Due to the recent global health crisis related to coronavirus (COVID-19), some of our normal review processes have been disrupted. We can only handle copyright takedown requests, requests to retract a claim of copyright infringement, and counter notifications.

    Based on our automated classification logic, it appears to our systems that your issue is likely a general help inquiry, such as a copyright strike or a Content ID claim. Please understand that we cannot answer general questions at this time. You may want to check out our Copyright Troubleshooter to find a solution for your copyright issue.

    If your issue is in fact a takedown request, counter notification, or retraction, we'd still like to help. You’re welcome to try submitting your request again, making sure that all requirements of a complete copyright takedown notice or counter notification are included in your email. However, we encourage you to submit your copyright takedown requests via our takedown webform, which will expedite our ability to investigate your inquiry.

    If you’re trying to submit a counter notification, please follow the instructions in our Help Center. You can also retract a claim of copyright infringement you’ve made by following these instructions. Make sure that you’ve given us all of the required information to process your request.

    We appreciate your patience and understanding.

    Regards,

    The YouTube Legal Support Team

    ReplyDelete
  12. I receive on this email from YouTube

    ReplyDelete